Monday, June 4, 2007

In Preparation

Less than one week away and I am off to the "Big Easy." This weekend I have purchased all the things I need for my trip although I'm sure nothing can fully prepare me for what I am about to witness. I am now watching a PBS documentary called "The Right to Return" to try to better understand where I will be helping out. It's beyond unreal. We haven't even left Boston yet and the press has already gotten word of our trip. It makes this all that more surreal for me. I will be doing a phone interview with a local paper "The Patriot Ledger" this week and some work with CBS-4 Boston upon my return. At this point I am just counting the days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your trip! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it when you get back. Come for dinner at our new house when you get back!